Evaluation of future concepts for diving computers: FEEDBACK NEEDED!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FabioA

Reaction score
Hi there!

My name is Fabio Reyes and I study industrial design in Aarhus, Denmark. I am working in developing a new concept for diving computers as my graduation project at my university. The idea with my final project is NOT to build the computer myself. I will work towards developing a concept, which might be used in the future.

I have done four future scenarios, which represent four different concepts. I need some feedback on these concepts, so I would like to know if any of you is interested in seeing and evaluating the concepts.

I have putted the four scenarios together in a PDF file. The file size is 550 KB and I can send it to your email address.

If you are interested please send your email address to: diving_computer@yahoo.com

Your email address will not be shared with anyone!

Thanks for your help,

Fabio Andres Reyes
Arkitektskolen i Aarhus
Industrial Design
Aarhus, Denmark

Hi Fabio --

When your project is completed it would be interesting to see the comments you received. Will you post them here?

Cheers,

glenn

Hi Glenn,

I have to present my project in about two months. I will keep you posted.

Regards,

Fabio.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom