European Dive Sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dangerousa

Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering, where are everybodys favourite European dive areas. I was due to go to the Red Sea in July, but my non-diving partner is concered about the safety of the region. So I need to find an alternative destination, in Europe probably, with high class dive sites and schools were I can take further dive courses. Thanks in advance for your help ! !:confused:

My favorites are

Spain, Costa Brava, Poseidon Nemrod Club
Nice dive sites very close to the appartements (can be arranged through the dive center). More very good dive sites about 50 km from Calella in L'estartit (Isle de Medas). The appartements are fully equipped at very low costs.

Philippines, Sabang Beach, Cocktail Divers
3 weeks Bed & breakfast incl. 2 boat dives + non limit diving at the housereef 1.777 EUR/1.250 GBP
3 weeks Bed & breakfast for a non diver 1.199 EUR/899 GBP
Nice resort and really nice dive sites at very low costs.
You will not find many places with such a big quantity of various nudibranches, pipefishes, seahorses. Very likely you will see some turtles (a local one called Three legged hero and some others). But the most spectacular thing are the three wrecks just in front of the beach. It takes you no 5 min of snorkeling to get there. Get down to a max depth of about 20 m. There you have everything from moray eels, frog fish, lion fish, stonefish, pipefish, seahorses, etc etc
If this is your choice give my regards to Litho. He is the mechanic and imho the best guide at Sabang Beach. He ist a photographer himself.

How about Kornati National Park, Croatia? Over 200 islands, reefs, wrecks...

At Nautilus Diving Center one week accomodation with 12 dives, 300-360 EUR. High class center, 5*, NAUI facility.

www.diving-adria.com

Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom