error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrpai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
while attempting a search I recieved the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 129 bytes) in /usr/local/www/data/search.php on line 796

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /usr/local/www/data/includes/functions.php on line 468

Are you accessing the board directly (using www.scubaboard.com) or through AOL or another "controler"?

-- if the latter, try the direct route

PS The techies will be looking into this, but that's one solution that has worked for some in the past.

There seems to be a problem with memory allocation when huge search results are returned... try a more specific query for now.

Tech Admin:
There seems to be a problem with memory allocation when huge search results are returned... try a more specific query for now.

I was trying to follow Pugs advice about search words less then 4 characters. He had said for 3 letter acronyms to put a * at the end of the word.

For example SSI* works but REC* doesn't

DivingGal:
Are you accessing the board directly (using www.scubaboard.com) or through AOL or another "controler"?

-- if the latter, try the direct route

PS The techies will be looking into this, but that's one solution that has worked for some in the past.

AOL?

LOLOLOLOLOL

glad I was able to add humour to your problem.... hehehe

But have we been able to help you out?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom