Error E75 Scubapro Aladin Sport Matrix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J-Cat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Did my first dive using my brand new Scubapro dive computer. After surfacing it switched off as expected but when I tried to switch it on again to see the dive information, the screen just showed E75 in the top left-hand corner and won’t turn on. There was nothing unusual about the dive. What has gone wrong?

I'm not sure what E75 means but the user manual on page 59 states that if any error message appears on the display, take your Aladin Sport to an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.

I'm not sure what E75 means but the user manual on page 59 states that if any error message appears on the display, take your Aladin Sport to an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.
Thanks, I’ve read the manual! Don’t understand why Scubapro can’t have an error message list available.
I just can’t believe that this is now the 3rd dive computer in a year to have problems! Why am I always getting the lemons? Unfortunately I got it in South Africa in December but I live in Mauritius.

Three! All Scubapro or different brands? I don't think you have many options but it is still under warranty so Scubapro should look after you regardless. Contact the seller in South Africa and I would also contact the dealer in Mauritius:
J&J Lemaire
30 Corner Captain and Edison Street
Rose Hill,
+230 465 57 91
DEALER
jjlemaire20@hotmail.com

If J&J Lemaire do help you out, maybe a case of beer as a thank you would be appropriate. :)
Good Luck

Three! All Scubapro or different brands? I don't think you have many options but it is still under warranty so Scubapro should look after you regardless. Contact the seller in South Africa and I would also contact the dealer in Mauritius:
J&J Lemaire
30 Corner Captain and Edison Street
Rose Hill,
+230 465 57 91
DEALER
jjlemaire20@hotmail.com

If J&J Lemaire do help you out, maybe a case of beer as a thank you would be appropriate. :)
Good Luck

The first two were Cressi’s. The shop replaced the first but after the second also had issues they gave me a refund and I changed to Scubapro.
If J&J Lemaire could help me, then they would deserve a case of beer!!
My original question however related to “what does E75 mean”, not “what should I do”.

My original question however related to “what does E75 mean”, not “what should I do”.
Oh I'm sorry, I thought that was obvious. When you contact the seller or J&J Lemaire, your would naturally find out from them since you have to tell them that your computer is displaying E75. Unfortunately representatives from Scubapro no longer monitor this site but you can contact them directly.
customerservice@scubapro.com
And when you do find out the answer, please post it so we can all know what the error means.
Good luck

Did my first dive using my brand new Scubapro dive computer. After surfacing it switched off as expected but when I tried to switch it on again to see the dive information, the screen just showed E75 in the top left-hand corner and won’t turn on. There was nothing unusual about the dive. What has gone wrong?
The reply from Scubapro:

"The E75 is a data violation fault, meaning there was an interference via Bluetooth.

It is quick fix and they can resolve it by doing the following:

- Open the backplate and take out the battery.
- Then bridge the computer for 30 seconds by connecting the positive and negative with a metal object (Preferable a paperclip will do the trick).
- Put the Battery back in and switch the computer on. It should display the home screen.
- If it still display Error Mode, then unfortunately; we need to inspect it from our side."

Hi J-Cat,
Thanks for posting the solution. Since the battery is user replaceable you could probably fix it yourself. I agree with your previous comment; Scubapro should have a error message list included in the user documentation as well as this solution documented.
Thanks again. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom