Equinox Housings is now back on ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Equinox Housings

Contributor
Reaction score
276 Sparks Ave. STE B, Galesburg, MI 49053 United
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am the new person in charge of Equinox Housing's scubaboard forum account! I just want to take the time to apologize for the inactivity on ScubaBoard and introduce myself! My name is Henry and I will be able to answer any questions you may have on our products! I will try to keep everyone updated on our new projects and so on. While i'm here, I am going to display one of our most popular housings! The DSLR housing!

We can add almost any control you request for your DSLR camera!
To view a larger image of the housing visit this link to our website.
Canon DSLR Housing, Canon 60 D, Canon 60D, Canon T2i, Canon T3i, Canon 50 D, Canon 50D, Canon 7D, Canon 7 D, Canon 450 D, Canon 450D, Canon 5D MIII, Canon 5DMIII, Canon 5D MII, Canon 5DMII
DSLR3.jpg

We are also able to add any design/logo you request! If you want to have your company logo or
dive club logo on your housing, we are able to add it for you!
DSLR 7D.jpg

The DSLR housing starts at $949! Do you want to know more? Ask!​

In February 2012 I paid for a custom housing for my Sony FS100. It was promised for a project running from April till June, it did not arrive.
It was then promised for a new cave exploration trip for Zambia in September, it did not arrive.
Erik has said return the housing and you will refund the money, I've not received the housing so it can't be returned.
There has been no delivery details sent, no tracking numbers from any carrier so I don't believe its been sent.
I requested any emails regarding delivery details, no response.

So far no housing, no refund and no response to emails.

I'm down nearly $4000.
Any advice on how to deal with Equinox will be greatly appreciated.
At this stage it looks as if the legal route is my only recourse.
Cheers
Ian

Hey Ian,
Did anyone ever get back to you about this issue? whomever was in control of this account previously is no longer with us, and I (Mary, hi) have taken over. It's been..nearly 6 months since your post, and I really want to make sure you were actually heard by our team and not ignored by the last dude.
- Mary @ Equinox

Back
Top Bottom