Equalization Blocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sphyon

Admin
Staff member
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So testing out an OTS Guardian and I have one small issue.

I cant *quite* get consistent equalization. The block is just a tad too far forward and down, even with the largest blocks included installed.

Is there any mod or aftermarket solution for this?

That may have done it, but I ended up switching to the ocean reef. The rubber pegs feel better to me.

I'm getting an equalizing spacer sent to me from OTS. Has spacer blocks and longer screws to push the wire form closer to your face.

I may end up not needing it as I've found that I can reliably equalize in a FFM by doing a half-swallow. Probably install it anyhow just in case.

By the way, this mask is the balls. Just sayin.

So testing out an OTS Guardian and I have one small issue.

I cant *quite* get consistent equalization. The block is just a tad too far forward and down, even with the largest blocks included installed.

Is there any mod or aftermarket solution for this?
Hi Sphyon,

Apologies for the late response! I have been out of the office the past couple weeks.

We offer longer equalizing wires free of charge. This will help bring the block closer to your nose. Do you have a good address that I can send one to?

Please email me at : anelson@otscomm.com

Back
Top Bottom