EPL-2 underwater system

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

güero

Registered
Reaction score
Hello scubaboard.
I am in Spain right now and I want to sell my underwater system. I have decided that it will be easier if I announce it also in international boards like this. I will send it to anywhere.

pen 3.JPGpen2.JPG

-EPL-2 body and mzuiko 14-42 II lens with vivitar filter
-VF-2 viewfinder
-Original battery and charger, manuals and other three batteries
-PT-EP03 housing with original port
-PMLA-EP01 lens adapter
-Olympus PTMC-01 macro lens
-Zoom ring for 14-42 II and 9-18 lens

It can be still bought in online stores for over 1500 euros. I'll sell it for 900 euros plus shipping, really in mint condition. I'll try to help as much as possible with that. I don't really like paypal and would prefer other methods, but I will accept it sharing fees. I'm open to other payment suggestions.

I hope I uploaded pictures ok. I'm adding too a ef-m43 adapter (no chip) and a camera skin. The viewfinder is not shown, it is like new.

Cheers

Morning! Would you be willing to sell separately:

-PMLA-EP01 lens adapter
-Olympus PTMC-01 macro lens

Bump!

Private messages have been answered. I want to give some time to sell it all as a package, but can split in the future.

I'm might be interested in the housing if it's still for sale.

---------- Post added April 1st, 2013 at 10:14 PM ----------

Tried to send you a PM, but not sure it went out since it does not show up in my sent message mailbox. Let me know if you received it.

I don't know how to edit so sorry for bumping this.
Housing and accessories sold. I'm keeping the rest as "air" camera and a P&S as underwater.
Thank you to all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom