Eos fdx10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ilford1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi

i'm new to this forum and really not sure how to use it yet !!!

I'm after help on changing the hose on the EOS FDX10 I have a normal hose with swivel head, but want to change to a Max Flex Hose. It seems Oceanic have brought out a new swivel head but NOBODY in England can help.

Can anybody help ?

You want the flexible braided hose and retain your swivel at the second stage? Is that correct?

Ok, Oceanic has these. I'm not sure if they will ship from California. We have them at my shop, but I haven't a clue how to ship anything to England.

You could try calling Oceanic Worldwide in California and ask them for local oceanic retailers. I'm guessing the hose probably costs 40'ish bucks. If I were to ship you one, it would probably cost more than that to ship it. But I don't know.

Call Oceanic, see what they say, and let me know. I'll do whatever I can to help.

Thank you very much for help superlyte27, just found the below item. Sorry don't know how to attach photos yet

. http:// www.sunderlandscubacentre.com/ swivel-hose-lp-30for-eos-regulator-black.html

if I ordered this would it fit my reg, is it just a case of unscrewing nut, fixing and re tighten. I have emailed Oceanic in Calafornia await there reply.

Been back to shop where I bought my regs and even the new stock does not have the fitting in the link, it seems like England is a bit behind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom