Environmental area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MisterMeij

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe I have not searched correctly. But I could not find the environmental section. Don't get me wrong and I certainly am not going to start political BS and screams here. But I like engage some thoughts and views on fellow divers and how others see my view. I like the open discussion since if we dive we should think about these topics right?

Thanks for pushing me in the right direction.

//Dirk

marine science and physiology is a good one. Sea Save Foundation has its own thread in that area. They have an environmental mission, but most of their posts are merely links to national media stories. but, if you post to the wrong one the moderators may reassign. but, if it an interesting topic, people will find you. you can post opinion and conjecture but I think that you will find that science- based discussions are most interesting. I looked at your video at your ScubaYA and you seem to be concentrated on developments in coral ecosystems. Always a good topic.

Last edited:
Hi both @covediver and @diversteve,

Thanks for these suggestions. I will create one of my own. The video shows indeed one of the topics we want to focus on. But in general we will focus on all topics that harm any marine environment and marine life. The end goal is that we want to prove that commercial companies have the power to change. and this we will show ourselves by becoming one and give our profit away. you only need X amount to live yourself right. And if your company has enough funds to innovate the rest of the money you can store, or you can do something good for the planet.

I myself and thats why I started this company strongly believe in this balance. But time will tell and my believes will show it will work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom