Entering GPS Coords in Subsurface-mobile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vinsanity

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Historically I've used the desktop version of subsurface for all my dive management, but with my Perdix, I've been importing them on site with subsurface-mobile and using the cloud to keep them in sync.

Is there a way to enter GPS coords that you captured of the dive site into subsurface-mobile, or do I have to wait 'til I get home to the desktop app? Can't find much on the web other than a single post by someone referring to a Location Service that I can't find in the app.

Update: Just enter it in the "coordinate box," that I swear wasn't there before, but it's even in my screenshot that I used to show how it wasn't there. :-( Thanks all, and sorry for the wasted time.

I believe if you edit the dive there will be a field to enter coordinates.
Not that I've ever been able to find.

I can type the site name, or select a existing site, but I don't see a way to enter coords, or even differentiate between sites that have coords associated with them already and those that do not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130-213434_Subsurface-mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20221130-213434_Subsurface-mobile.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 71
Not that I've ever been able to find.

I can type the site name, or select a existing site, but I don't see a way to enter coords, or even differentiate between sites that have coords associated with them already and those that do not.
It can be done.

In the box (not a drop-down) below the location. Just type in the coordinates.

I’ve circled the field.

Attachments

• A268491E-79E6-488E-BE7E-F34E0411781E.jpeg
    A268491E-79E6-488E-BE7E-F34E0411781E.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 66
Nevermind. I don't know how I overlooked the coordinates box. It's in my screenshot above, so I can't say that it wasn't there, but I swear I searched for it and couldn't find it.

Thanks all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom