Enough debate, time to vote: move Solo out of Technical?

Should "Solo diving" be moved out of technical, into "advanced" diving subform?

• Yes

Votes: 70 78.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 21.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aotus

Contributor
Reaction score
Inspired by the long debates here: Solo Technical Why?
But this has come up before. See various forms of the discussion in these threads:
In a 2004 poll, 70% of responders here agreed that Solo is not Technical diving:

You can read pages and pages of opinions and anecdotes, or you can vote here and see a clear answer from the community.

Last edited:
Okay I voted... twice... :thumb:

Okay I voted... twice... :thumb:
Once for you and once for your dead grandma? Oh, wait. Different election. :wink:

So you are the one that has hacked the voting boxes.. :stirpot:

The links you included in the first post show that this has been endlessly debated and yet the subforum is unmoved and here we are again.

Why is the location such an issue? It is there. It is available to all. There are no Advanced subforums and there are several other subforums under Technical that are no more technical then Solo but I have yet to see an outcry for their removal to Advanced.

I just don't understand the hoopla.

I just don't understand the hoopla.

You can read pages and pages of opinions and anecdotes, or you can vote here and see a clear answer from the community.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom