England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the_dumper

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Nothing to do with diving, but well done to the English rugby team beating the Australians 20 - 17 to win the world cup.
I'm off to find some aussies on the board ha ha.

one brilliant game!

What can I say - "Jonny, we are not worthy!"

top day - off to bed now!! No chance I will sleep though...

Jonathan, You spotted the troll in the introductions and greets then, they are not biting though, sore losers ha ha.

At least that World Cup had teams from every continent playing, not like some World Championships we could mention!!!

And please note my new "location" on left hand side under me name!

Did you see the look on Howard's face when he handed out the medals to the English team? What a surly git. Having a PM like that hardly does your reputation as a sporting nation much good.

On another non diving note, here's an article from yesterday's Torygraph:

A third of all American visitors to Scotland believe the haggis is a real animal, according to a survey published yesterday.

Almost one in four - 23 per cent - said they had come to Scotland under the belief they could hunt and catch Scotland's most famous dish.

American tour operators are even selling haggis hunting tours, which have proved a big hit with Americans eager for the "authentic" Scottish experience.

Some 1,000 Americans took part in the survey, when haggis maker Hall's teamed up with a US tourism association website.

One American believed that haggis was a wild beast of the Highlands, no bigger than a grouse.

You have to laugh!

Shall I post this in the non diving or general travel sections? Oh go on, please.....!

No way!
You could put a poll in the non-diving section then we could see if it realy is 23%:D

May i firstly say how totally gutted and furious i am at the world cup result and being welsh am now going into mourning.

On a second note, having talked to a few people from the other side of the water lately, the Haggis thing may well be true.

Back
Top Bottom