End of an era..... Paul Newman dies.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Paul Newman was one of those that I have known, loved, and let define much of my world....or was that fantasy.....

Amazing actor.

Amazing American.

I'll miss you.

R.I.P.

Wow, I'm surprised how hard the news of Paul Newman's death has hit me. I always admired his genuine, unspoiled authenticity. His nature was never soiled by his accomplishments in the art of films or his successes in the business world. He gave on every level, expecting nothing in return. Plus, he had the spirit of adventure that lives in the hearts of ScubaBoarders.

The Yahoo write-up on his life is well done. Yahoo! Movies: Movie News -

The Universe has reclaimed a soul that will brighten the heavens but leave a shadow of his absence in our hearts.

He will always be remembered for this role. His voice had been translated into quebec slang. One of the first movies not translated in France but locally in Qc. It's become the classic of classics here.

Rest in peace Reggie Dunlop

Last edited:
I was shocked when I heard about Paul Newman's death. I knew he was very sick. One of my favorite all time actors. He will be missed by all.

Shalom, Ari Ben Canaan. :depressed:

paul_newman_from_exodus_trailer2.jpg

Indeed we lost a great man.:depressed:

Sad news, indeed. Truly a role model worthy of the attention of many of today's younger "superstars."

He was truly one of a kind. Good actor, great person. Never took himself too seriously, and lived to give, both of himself and his fortune. I like what Redford had to say (paraphrased): that the world was better for him being in it. I still love to watch him as a young(er) man in Butch Cassidy, and as an older one in The Verdict. Sigh.

Love your tag line, Dr. Bill!!

90537-004-A1854EA3.jpg

A Great man and a great actor. Truly someone who lived a full life, but gave back to so many! He will definitely be missed in so many ways. My absolute favorite movie of his "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof". There will only be one BRICK! You will be missed Paul.

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom