Empress II vs Lady Denok for Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello there.

So I probably left it a tad too late :oops: and my options for this Christmas are narrowed down to Empress II vs Lady Denok for Raja Ampat.

I'd be very grateful if anyone has any experience/recommendation/comments to share re either boat.

Thank you :)

Just to clarify, when I said these were my only options, I meant I couldn't find any other vacancies.

But if you want to fill a charter of replace someone who couldn't make the trip, please let me know.

Essentially, I'd like to be in RA for/right before/right after Christmas this year, if possible.

I have been on the Empress and I wouldn't recommend it. No experience with the Lady Denok but if that is the other option go with it.

I have been on the Empress and I wouldn't recommend it. No experience with the Lady Denok but if that is the other option go with it.

Thank you. I ended up choosing a completely different boat in the end... after realising that I have more annual leave left than I thought :D

Your note is good for reference, so thanks.

Back
Top Bottom