Email notification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nauifins73

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I did a search in this forum and found a thread and followed the suggestions of going to User CP and updating - I did that in the Edit Options and email optout and I click "save changes". Go back and check and in email optout it still has the "receive no email........ button marked. I really don't want to use the optout at all as I would like to receive thread notifications and the newletter.

Any ideas on what I need to do so I can receive email updates to threads I have posted on? I have tried to make the changes to my laptop and desktop

Thanks
Becky

The optout out page allows you to remove yourself from email mailings. It will always default to the option "do not receive emails" regardless of your settings. This is an optout page for removing yourself from messages and is NOT used to setup a new subscription or start receiving emails.

If you would like to change your email preferences to receive messages, you can change them in your User Cp --> Options page. You need to have "Receive Newsletters & Thread Alerts via Email" checked to receive emails from our system. If you have opted out using our optout page this option will be turned off.

Tech Admin:
The optout out page allows you to remove yourself from email mailings. It will always default to the option "do not receive emails" regardless of your settings. This is an optout page for removing yourself from messages and is NOT used to setup a new subscription or start receiving emails.

If you would like to change your email preferences to receive messages, you can change them in your User Cp --> Options page. You need to have "Receive Newsletters & Thread Alerts via Email" checked to receive emails from our system. If you have opted out using our optout page this option will be turned off.

I checked the settings and I have the "Receive Newsletter checked......but I'm not getting any emails when I someone replies to a tread I have posted to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom