Elisabeth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elisabeth once bubbled...
First i'm going for a week to Egypt. I'll leave tommrow.

Excuss me if my English is not that good :embarr: . I speak it well, but the writing is a different thing :wink:

If you're diving the Red Sea you'll love it. I lived in Saudi Arabia for a while and went from Open Water to DM while I was there, all while diving the Red Sea. It's beautiful, and warm too. :D

As for you're english, I think it's very good. I understood you perfectly.

Have a great trip.

Scott

Hi I'm Elisabeth. This site was recommended by a fellow divemaster (we are in training to become one). I like it here!

Greetings, Elisabeth

hey buddy, glad you could make it :yea:

Welcome aboard! Maybe you can join us for some diving next time your in Florida!

Incidentally, your english is very good. I also enjoyed looking around your website, it looks like you enjoy travel :)

CBulla once bubbled...
Welcome aboard! Maybe you can join us for some diving next time your in Florida!

Incidentally, your english is very good. I also enjoyed looking around your website, it looks like you enjoy travel :)

Thank you! :hthrob: . When I have time I'm gone make it in English also.

And as you have seen, I love Florida! When I go away from Holland, I want to life there. And I find it a great idea to go diving with you the next time I'm there!!! :bidea:

Elisabeth

:confused: Who are you?

Hey its only me, Mark, you know, the tall blonde guy =-) who's in the same divemaster course as you are ... :rolleyes: well, whenever you're not in egypt or elsewhere ... :lol:

lol, i never sign my posts, and this is what i get, confusion ...

ok, here's what we do ... you get to practise your rescue skills on me, and i buy you beer, ok :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom