El Nido recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sonar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good day all,

Been a while since I was active here. Got a lot of great advice here for my DM in PG with Dive Dojo

I will be going to El Nido on a family trip without any divers in the beginning of May. I will stay 2 days extra on my own to do some diving. Will likely be staying in, or near, Town Proper (Brgy. Buena Suerte). I know El Nido is not exactly a diving hotspot but I haven't made a lot of dives in the last years so I am just excited to get back in it.

Any recommendations? Dive shop, dive spot, what to avoid..?

I know, I know, Coron is nearby etc. but that won't be possible (plus I have been there)

Thanks all!

RIP

El Nido is very small and the roads were not paved all those yrs ago. Power only came for a few hrs in the evening. But I believe there has been a lot of development since my last visit.
Easy diving.

RIP

El Nido is very small and the roads were not paved all those yrs ago. Power only came for a few hrs in the evening. But I believe there has been a lot of development since my last visit.
Easy diving.

Why RIP? their FB shows activity. I heard they closed and reopened several times though

Paradise divers doesn't seem as active as it used to be anymore. Too bad

Why RIP? their FB shows activity. I heard they closed and reopened several times though

Paradise divers doesn't seem as active as it used to be anymore. Too bad
You missed the part of the passing of its previous owner Captain Paul Russel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom