Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of my staff and her family travelled to Egypt (Alexandria) in mid December 2020 and all five of them caught the Covid-19 virus.

Daily numbers of new cases are limited by the number of tests done, not everyone is being tested if they are sick, so don't use the Covid positive numbers as an indication of how serious the situation is in the country.

Personally I won't travel there for the time being, even my main distributor there advises against it.

My cristal ball is broken, but at present I would consider that you might get stuck somewhere depending on your connections, PCR tests might not be done on time or deemed invalid.

Are they going to accept vaccines as a “covid passport”? Any and all info would be great. Even about Egypt in general.

Vaccine ppts are likely to be introduced at some point, somewhere, but this is very much in the conceptual stage.

"Even about Egypt in general." Can you narrow this down a bit, lol? Seriously, though, to be comfortable in Egypt you really should familiarize yourself with the basics on culture and customs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom