Egypt - Red Sea - El Qadim (Moevenpick Resort)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

m_BK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Moevenpick Resort with its wonderful bay is located north of El Quseir. The bay may only be visited by guests of the resort and is accordingly protected and particularly intact. In this video I take me to the so-called south reef with its multifaceted underwater life.

Underwater we meet turtles, eagle rays, a white tip shark, moray eels, puffer fish, schools of mackerel and the other usual suspects of the Red Sea.

Filmed with GoPro Hero 7 & (

The Moevenpick Resort with its wonderful bay is located north of El Quseir. The bay may only be visited by guests of the resort and is accordingly protected and particularly intact. In this video I take me to the so-called south reef with its multifaceted underwater life.

Underwater we meet turtles, eagle rays, a white tip shark, moray eels, puffer fish, schools of mackerel and the other usual suspects of the Red Sea.

Filmed with GoPro Hero 7 & (

Very nice! Thank you!

I've never seen a oufferfish just laying on the bottom like that before either.

Very nice! Thank you!

I've never seen a oufferfish just laying on the bottom like that before either.

I don't know why - but in egypt they lay often just in the sand - especially the bigger ones.

Part two - In this video we dive the so-called north reef of the Mövenpick Resort. In contrast to the south reef, this area is less frequented and therefore a bit more relaxed underwater. Immediately after entering we meet a rugged coral landscape that turns into a steep wall after the corner. Under water we meet various schools, rays, an affectionate ship owner and many beautiful corals.

Thank you for sharing both of the above videos. Lovely. I have never seen a crocodile fish before - nice shot of it.

Back
Top Bottom