Egypt - Entry Health Certificate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roy_W

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Folks,

According to EASYJET we are supposed to fill in a Health Certificate before arrival but the website dedicated to this task seems a little bit iffy.

Some of the pages work, some of them don't.. Can anyone confirm if there really is a requirement for the Health Certificate, can it be filled in upon arrival ? Did anyoe actually ask for this document ?

From what I have understood it is basically a self declaration that you don't have COVID.
My questions concerns the Airport not the boat , which has it's own requirements.

Cheers

That's a new "feature" from the Egyptian Governement. Unfortunately absolutely buggy, useless and not working properly at all. You can have a test run with fake data and see the result (or the not result). There are so few validations that you can barely enter eveything you want.
Until some days ago, a nice green QR code was provided seconds (!) after submitting. Meanwhile, something is broken and you are only getting:
Unbenannt.JPG

But no reason to worry:
1. The online form itself still says "You can still fill the paper forms upon your arrival."
2. There is no mention of this online form on official sites e.g. IATA
3. Reports from recent travellers have confirmed that there are yet no new forms used by Egyptian Authorities.
You still have 2 forms: the Health Declaration Form on paper, usually distributed and collected during the flight, and the Entry Declaration that will stay with your passport until the visa is on.
If you fancy, you can print the paper form at home and fill it upfront.

Cheers, I i'll go for the paper version.. At least it works as is relatively fool proof....

I also had a try at the online visa as well but it was in a worse condition than the Health site, so I gave up on that as well.. The Visa in the airport is usually a quick process, depending on the queues so I don't care about that..
I am surprised at how much paperwork we have constructed for our upcoming visit... Electronics fail so we have a printed copy of everything... I just want to dive not fill in forms, lol...

Health declaration form may be fulfilled with Acrobat DC or even with Edge, and then printed.

Anyway, it is also distributed during flight...

This form is received by the flight crew, and remitted to egyptians authorities on arrival.

Concerning the online site, don't forget to have a look on the right side....
Capture.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom