Editing profile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blackfin

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am trying to figure out, how to get the "solo diver" out from under screen name. I have looked through all the options under editing my profile but can't seem to find where to change this.

Thanks for anyone help.

Joe

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Gotta change your display group... :)

Go_Red.jpg

Similar to this.

Under User Control Panel (User CP) / Group Memberships (under Networking). At the bottom, in the section entitled "You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups" you've probably got "Solo Diver" selected in the right hand column. Change to Registered (as in Registered ScubaBoard member) to get the standard user labels (i.e. "New Member", "Junior Member", etc.). Or to be able to set a custom label, become a Supporting Member.

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I have requested to join another group so I didn't have to be a "new member." BTW I will check into becoming a supporting member.

Joe velie

Not bad, you gave a quick solution and gained a supporter! What kind of pushed me over the edge to become a supporter is the Dive-xtras forum you have setup for us! Thank so much again for the great forum and all the hard work that goes into running one of these!

Back
Top Bottom