Editing Posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin

Resident/Token Treehugger
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I scanned through the topics and did not see this so I will ask. Is there a time limit on the ability to edit one's own posts? I go back to old posts and there is no edit button.

I ask as I am trying to work a trip with some of us NC folks and want to add people to the list of who is diving, but can't. Will I need to get a Mod in that section to do that for me?

Suggestions?

Thanks,

LindaBlueD

There is a 1 day limit on editing threads so as to stop people from changing this 30 posts later. Most club/travel forums have a mod who is in that area, if not you can contact any mod or PM me to discuss having a forum leader setup for that forum only.

Tech Admin:
There is a 1 day limit on editing threads so as to stop people from changing this 30 posts later. Most club/travel forums have a mod who is in that area, if not you can contact any mod or PM me to discuss having a forum leader setup for that forum only.

Thank you. We have Suthnbelle, (she is one of us) and if she is not around I know I can ask Marvel. Thank you for the quick reply! :D

Back
Top Bottom