Edit Post Missing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Web Monkey

Omniheurist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
What happened to the "Edit Post" button?

I used to be able to go back and fix typos, but now the button is gone.

Terry

Per my experience, it goes away after a certain amount of time.

About a week AFAIK

silly me:
I have one. But it will probably go away in a bit. I just used it to edit this post. :D
Hi there Silly Me, if you go over to the introduction forum we'll give you in true Scubaboard fashion a big warm welcome. :dazzler1:

El Orans:
About a week AFAIK

It was only a couple of minutes.

I'll see if edit works here.

Terry

Hmm. It's back.

Oh well.

Nevermind :cool:

I noticed yesterday that I couldn't edit a post made 30 min or so before. Maybe it doesn't work in certain forums?
[edit] Hopefully a mod can jump in here.

oooh, and typing < edit > (without the spaces) doesn't appear. See here: <edit> <----- I typed it there, but it doesn't appear in my post. Maybe I should brush up on html or something.

You get an hour to edit your posts. It is too tempting for some to go back and edit or delete the contents of your posts. Especially when their oopsies hits the fan!!! :D

Never post in anger. Never post a lie. Never post anything that has the potential to embarass you. Learn to apologise when you are found to be wrong or if you say something stupid. Ignorance is curable, stupidity is just plain lethal. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom