Edd Sorenson rescues Thai Cave Rescue Diver, in Tennessee cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just caught the story. The lead in was being vague as to who the rescuer was, and I told the folks at the table "bet it was Edd". No surprise there...

Outstanding! Saw the CNN tagline on the way into work - wasn't expecting a walkout

The title, "Edd Sorenson, Thai Cave Rescue Diver, Rescued in Tennessee Cave," makes it sound like Edd was the lost diver who was rescued, not the rescuer. Or am I just too sleep-deprived?

The title, "Edd Sorenson, Thai Cave Rescue Diver, Rescued in Tennessee Cave," makes it sound like Edd was the lost diver who was rescued, not the rescuer. Or am I just too sleep-deprived?
Great point, and I edited the title. :D

Diver Who Helped Thai Cave Rescues Is Himself Rescued in Tennessee

That's the title that google read to me when I woke up this morning. I think it's less ambiguous. Same as the OP's link I think.

However, I'm confused. The articles I read say that it's the British dude, Josh Bratchley, who needed rescuing.

Is it Ed? Or did Ed rescue Josh?

what number rescue was that for edd? man that guys good plus josh staying calm all that time ,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom