Ecologic Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bosvark

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
i just got back from belize , after having the best time of my life. the diving was awesome but ecologic made it so special they guys really know there stuff.........
thank you ecologic you guys rock!

My son and I dove with ecologic back in May. We had a fantastic time. Marcos was a great DM. I'd recommend them to anyone.

we dove with ecologic 2 years ago and it sucked.it was the one day we strayed from protech.glad to hear they have turned things around

To be fair, a lot depends on "the luck of the draw". I've had people dive with Protech who weren't happy and had a much better time when they went elsewhere. Only a few I'm glad to say, but you simply can't please all the people all the time. Most people who dive with Ecologic have a great time, some don't.

peter we will back in ac in february if you are still there maybe i could buy you lunch this time

robert

well sorry to hear that , the were fantastic with my family , went way over and beyond, but as peter said you cant please everybody all the time and from what i have seen youmust have been one of the very few, but hey such is life !

Back
Top Bottom