ecologic divers - great shop!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awry

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just got back from a trip to San Pedro, and wanted to take a moment to praise all the great people at Ecologic. I went to San Pedro to visit a good friend who's about to move back to Australia. Of course, we had to dive!

I had a great experience with Ecologic. From the front office (Shelly rules), to the professional, knowledgeable divemasters (Marcos, Gilbert, and Junior), and helpful owner (Steve), this shop was top notch. Marcos even helped me clean out a nasty, infected knee scrape (unrelated drunken shenanigans!) after a dive. These guys really know the area, and clearly care about preserving the reef for future divers to enjoy.

My travel companion did her open water certification dives with Ecologic, received excellent instruction, and came out a confident diver, despite a horrible training experience here at home.

I highly recommend Ecologic to anyone looking to dive in San Pedro.

Thank for the kind words, But most of the credit for the great dives is the staff.
Surround yourself with good people and you get a good dive center.
Thanks
Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom