Eastern Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11:30 at the gate sounds good to me. I'll have another diver with me. See everyone there.

I was at the gate from 11:25

sorry i missed you guys
Oh Man, that's a BUMMER! Too late now but you shoulda leaned on your horn. We might have heard it. I checked with all the folks that had arrived if I PM'd them all my cell number. All heads were shaking yeah, so I figured any stragglers would call. Dude, I apologize for missin' ya, as I obviously did NOT send you my number. :shakehead:
My bad!

Did your pics turn out Jimi? post em up.
I did the Christmas shopping thing yesterday and forgot to take my camera with me to run off the rest of the film. I'll do it tonight, develope Tuesday and hopefully have them posted on Tuesday evening also. :coffee:

Well I took pics of the Christmas Tree (3 different views), an outside view of my office, my desk, computer, and all manners of yip yap and finally used up the roll of film. Went by the Walmart to get it developed and they tell me they don't do film anymore.:confused: I had to put it in an envelope to mail out, get prints that I didn't want just to get the DVD, and now have to wait until Friday or Saturday. They'll call.:shakehead:
Guess I'm gonna have to invest in a digital now. Anyway, looks like it'll be this weekend before I can post the pics.

Well I took pics of the Christmas Tree (3 different views), an outside view of my office, my desk, computer, and all manners of yip yap and finally used up the roll of film. Went by the Walmart to get it developed and they tell me they don't do film anymore.:confused: I had to put it in an envelope to mail out, get prints that I didn't want just to get the DVD, and now have to wait until Friday or Saturday. They'll call.:shakehead:
Guess I'm gonna have to invest in a digital now. Anyway, looks like it'll be this weekend before I can post the pics.

Still messing with 8-tracks are we :wink:

Still messing with 8-tracks are we :wink:
Yeah, I'm a dinosaur. I did get rid of the 8-track back when I sold my '63 Ford Econoline van w/shag carpet, beanbag, rebel flag, shrunken head hanging on the mirror, and roof-mounted 8-track.:shocked2: Try to picture that contraption going down the road piloted by a "hippy w/hair to his arse and a Billy Gibbons beard".

What speed do you spin them at? 33rpm?? 45rpm?? 78rpm?? It seems my best diamond needle cuts em up something fierce! :rofl3:
I still have my Denon turntable and a decent collection of vinyl (all are 33 1/3rpm)
I recently got rid of the 45 to 33 1/3 inserts (converter/adapter disks, to play 45's on the 33 posts for all the young pups who are scratching their heads).
God, now I really feel OLD!

Yeah, I'm a dinosaur. I did get rid of the 8-track back when I sold my '63 Ford Econoline van w/shag carpet, beanbag, rebel flag, shrunken head hanging on the mirror, and roof-mounted 8-track.:shocked2: Try to picture that contraption going down the road piloted by a "hippy w/hair to his arse and a Billy Gibbons beard".

:rofl3:

Couple of years ago I had a garage sale and put a camera out I had. Five or so years prior I had paid around about $700 for it. Someone offered me $10 :doh:

:rofl3:

Couple of years ago I had a garage sale and put a camera out I had. Five or so years prior I had paid around about $700 for it. Someone offered me $10 :doh:
That's why I'll keep my Canon AE/1 Programmable. It's old, but takes great pics.

Back
Top Bottom