Eastern Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

11:30 at the gate sounds good to me. I'll have another diver with me. See everyone there.

Masterfritts, sorry to hear you can't make the dive maybe I'll get chance to dive with you the next time I'm in TN.

I am going to bail on this dive,have a hunting trip going then,I still want to get a few dives in at LLM sometime in the near future,never been there. Every one,have a safe and happy turkey day and enjoy the dives.

If you guys don't mind another local I believe I will be ready to get away for a day.

III do you have any experience with a drysuit? We have a local shop that rents them and I would highly recommend one for the dives. It has been unseasonably cold for a few weeks.

Best,

Sam

Thats a negative on the drysuit. We don't have much use for them in Clearwater. Prolly gonna wish I had one tho

Thanks Jimi, nothing major. Wife is going up north earlier than expected to see her family so it will be a mad rush right after T-day to get her ready to go.

So does this mean your gonna be able to make it?

11:30 at the gate sounds good to me. I'll have another diver with me. See everyone there.

Sweet. The more pee in the water the warmer it will be:rofl3:

We are in Tennessee now. Counting the days.

"Thats a negative on the drysuit. We don't have much use for them in Clearwater. Prolly gonna wish I had one tho " III
Dose this mean there will be a IIIcicle:rofl3:

...We are in Tennessee now. Counting the days.

Welcome to the Volunteer State. Hope you enjoy your stay and the Holiday.
I woke up this morning with a clogged left ear and am having trouble clearing it. It will clear but it requires some effort. I got plenty of Afrin, am already deaf, and have a hell of a tolerance to pain, so I'm still in for the dive. Hopefully it will be fine Saturday.

Forecast for Saturday:
Slight chance of showers, 54F. For the people not from this area, I'll translate the Meteorlogical Prognostication; expect anything from a cloudless sky to the proverbial deluge of biblical proportions! :doh2:
They usually get the temps pretty close, but you can throw the precip right out the window. :shakehead: :D It'll be fun regardless!

I hope it doesn't rain. I would really hate to get our dive gear wet. I look forward to meeting all who show and a happy turkey day to everyone.

Nobody showed up......

Nobody showed up......
:confused:
You have GOT to be kidding!
I will be passing through in March. Would love to get together with some folks and dive, dive, dive!

Cold weather, no problems! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom