Easter on Ningaloo - Friday Wasn't the Only Good Day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gudge

Contributor
Reaction score
Due to some fabulous weather we managed to do two 75+ minute dives on each of the four days we had off. After shooting nothing but my Canon 100 macro by itself most of the time recently I was determined to use something different over the weekend and ended up using the Canon 60 macro (for the second time ever UW), Tokina 10-17 and Canon 100 macro plus my new Kenko 1.4 teleconverter. Here are some of my favourites:
Small Moray taken with Canon 60 macro:
268775151_gsUKG-O.jpg

Our regular dive buddy Kristin taken with Tokina 10-17
269755888_pKA6v-O.jpg

Triplefin taken with Canon 100 macro and 1.4X teleconverter:
269751797_GoFhs-O.jpg

Whitetip Reef Shark taken with Canon 100 macro and 1.4X teleconverter (not the lens combination you'd normally choose for a subject this big but when the opportunity presents itself use what you've got :D ):
269751810_iy4Fq-O.jpg

Free swimming blenny taken with Canon 100 macro and 1.4X teleconverter:
269729707_Hv6Y9-O.jpg

Porcelain Crab with eggs taken with Canon 100 macro lens and Kenko 1.4X teleconverter:
269716863_g8xoG-O.jpg

You can see more shots here from all the dives Mary and I did in March here:
Gudge : photos : March 08- powered by SmugMug

Great shots, Gudge. Another lovely Porcelain crab, and the close-up on the Shark is very cool.

Back
Top Bottom