East Timor(Timor Leste)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Centrals

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I had tried to find any airlines flying into this country not originated from Indonesia and came up with two choices : Airnorth from Darwin and Timor Air from Singapore. However, I could not find any info on the Singaporean route at all. Rumurs has it that Silk Air is flying that route from early next year.

Anyone has any info in getting to Dili is deeply appreciated.
Cheers.

oops heh sorry missed that part.

I expect more flights to Timor in the near future, maybe within the next two years, together with further integration of Timor into ASEAN. Perhaps Air Asia will fly from KL. Right now it's too pricy (for me!) to contemplate a trip there.

I expect more flights to Timor in the near future, maybe within the next two years, together with further integration of Timor into ASEAN. Perhaps Air Asia will fly from KL. Right now it's too pricy (for me!) to contemplate a trip there.
Can't agree more.
I hope the wait won't be too long.
As a new member of ASEAN, airlines would certainly interest.

Back
Top Bottom