East Coast Australia Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello! I'm new on here. Stumbled upon this site while searching for some information to help plan my upcoming dive trip. Awesome site btw! Anyway, here's my deal... Hubby and I have two weeks end of May-beginning of June 2016 to spend on the east coast of Australia. Flying in to Brisbane and out of Sydney. I can't do a live-a-board, or a very long boat ride for that matter. I have a severe sensitivity to motion sickness. I have done many boat dives and rather enjoy them, as long as they are not longer than 20 mins or so... Shore diving is always good of course :) I would love any suggestions as to where to dive and where to stay. I know that two weeks is not very long, considering how much there is to see and do. We don't want to cram a bunch of things in, but on the other hand, we don't mind moving around every few days or so if need be. Any advice or suggestions from folks who have done this sort of dive trip before would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to SB! Check out the Regional Forums and you'll most likely find what you're looking for.

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

Back
Top Bottom