Earn up to $50/hr finding golf balls in water hazards on local golf courses.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
We pay 10 cents for every golf ball you find in local golf course water hazards, $100k a year potential.

Looking for motivated people that want to make a great secondary or primary income going to golf courses at night and getting golf balls from water hazards and other areas. We will pay 8-10 cents per ball with no limit for any ball that you can find for us. This
may seem small but the average water hazard has hundreds of balls that you can obtain in
just a couple of hours. You can literally make $100's a day for just a few hours of work
since there are many golf courses in almost every city. Prefer those with diving experience
but we will train you to use both waders or other retrieval methods that don't require any
type of certification. If you don't think this really works then check out this link:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/18467042

Jabed Morshed:
We pay 10 cents for every golf ball you find in local golf course water hazards, $100k a year potential.

Looking for motivated people that want to make a great secondary or primary income going to golf courses at night and getting golf balls from water hazards and other areas. We will pay 8-10 cents per ball with no limit for any ball that you can find for us. This
may seem small but the average water hazard has hundreds of balls that you can obtain in
just a couple of hours. You can literally make $100's a day for just a few hours of work
since there are many golf courses in almost every city. Prefer those with diving experience
but we will train you to use both waders or other retrieval methods that don't require any
type of certification. If you don't think this really works then check out this link:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/18467042

So, you have contracts with the local courses that we can get the balls from.

I dove for balls in Lake Norman, North Carolina and now have a few thousand balls. I never got around to separating them and putting the Titleists, Nikes, and Calaways in one place and the Pinicles, Precepts, and Maxflis in another. Any chance you'd like to buy some or all of them? They're taking up way too much space in the garage!

You mean i could quite my job, don the waders and sludge around in a pond at night! where do i sign up!

Does this job come with medical? How do you sign up?

i'm interested. Honestly and truly interested. I've seen this before. Actually I think they did it on "dirty jobs" on the discovery channel. I'm in the military and this would make for a fun and easy way to make a few extra bucks. Even if it were only to pay for scuba. How exactly does this work. We find the balls and send them to you? If you have some information I'd be very interested. let me know.

Id like to do it but what are the age requirements?

And I want to be in a golf course that has alot of bad golfers and no Alligators!!!!

BeachJunkie:
i'm interested. Honestly and truly interested. I've seen this before. Actually I think they did it on "dirty jobs" on the discovery channel. I'm in the military and this would make for a fun and easy way to make a few extra bucks. Even if it were only to pay for scuba. How exactly does this work. We find the balls and send them to you? If you have some information I'd be very interested. let me know.

No fun involved, probobly the most disqusting job ive ever had. You can make alot of cash, but you EARN your money

100k a year , 10c a ball. Hmm do the math that is some serious ball collecting...

As someone in television, I deal with "weasel words," daily. None is more universal than "up to..." because it implies an amount, but in reality doesn't guarantee anything.

How about posting the median salaries your employees take away after taxes rather than an "up to" claim.

If it sounds too good to be true....

Back
Top Bottom