Early AM referral certification in Cancun?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WellBelowH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm new to the board and scuba diving as well, so a quick hello to everyone (I'll have to get over to the new user board to introduce myself).

Anyway, I'll be completing my pool/class work in February and have a pre-planned trip to Cancun at the end of Feb. While I realize there are a number of posts on where to do OW cert in Cancun, I was wondering if anyone knew a reputable place that would do the certification in the early morning. The ones I've spoken with said that they do the referrals in the afternoon (typically 1-4pm). I don't want to leave my wife bored in the hotel for two days, but really wanted to get fully certified while in warm water (vs. NJ). Chartering a private boat for $400 per day isn't an option.

Any recommendations?? Thanks in advance.

There is some guy named Mark who teach down in Cancun. He's a pretty active member here so you it probably wouldn't hurt to ask him.

Sorry for the delayed Thanks... ended up having a last minute trip to Texas and just returned. But thank you for the reply regardless...

--Ryan

RTKane - the reason we all do certifications in the afternoons is that the instructors do the deeper dives with certified divers in the mornings and by the book you must keep your dive profile deep to shallow. That being said, and if Mark can't help you, people cancel trips or get sick, give us a call when you are here and see what the week's schedule holds

I did my referal OW dives in the morning with Scuba Cancun. They can be reached via e-mail and communicate well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom