Eagle's Nest Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video. I am trying some videoing myself so any good video is full of tips.

Never been to Eagle, would be nice to have subtitles with names of places.

Was wondering what was your lights and camera setup?

Great video. I am trying some videoing myself so any good video is full of tips.

Never been to Eagle, would be nice to have subtitles with names of places.

Was wondering what was your lights and camera setup?
There’s two dives spliced together. Everything was filmed on either s GoPro 7 or a 9. One scooter with a pair of Big Blue 10,000 lumen, one with a pair of Keldan 15,000 (might be 18,000 but I think 15K) and one with a pair of custom LED driven off scooter battery (on par with 2x12K? would be my estimation). I can pull the driver specs if you’re inclined to DIY. If you haven’t, it’s much easier to buy off the shelf. The BB 10K are closer to (and more than likely less than) 5K lumens each. Bear in mind it’s a massive cave.

looks quite clean - is that the main passage?

"and one with a pair of custom LED driven off scooter battery (on par with 2x12K? would be my estimation). I can pull the driver specs if you’re inclined to DIY."

I have currently a SS with Li batts and I built custom 100W HID which I fed with a bulk head connector through the delrin lid and e/o connectors (proper ones :wink: ) Now Im using LED instead. Looking to transfer the function to my Suex XK. I would greatly appreciate any info on how you got through the hull and how electrically you connected the lights (DC-DC converter etc?)
Safe diving!

P.S Lovely video!! D.S

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom