E-mail notifications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kent_1848

Reaction score
I'm not getting any e-mail notifications, is there a reason?

There should not be a problem with your email alerts, but if you are not getting them double check that your email account is not filtering out our messages (spam filters). If that does not solve the problem let me know.

Tech Admin:
There should not be a problem with your email alerts, but if you are not getting them double check that your email account is not filtering out our messages (spam filters). If that does not solve the problem let me know.

I too am NOT getting e-mail notices about threads etc. Its been about a week or so, have you changed something????????? wreckdive@gmail.com mnj1233

Me too, me too! No email updates on the threads that I have been subscribed to.

I had to go into my User CP and restart my E-mail notification to subscribed threads function. (I think you go to edit options) Just like we had to click "mark all threads read" after system upgrade last weekend. Kinda like re-booting your user controls! :) PS, make sure to click on SAVE CHANGES when you're done.

well me too, all of a sudden, dammit.

Well, I would like to get them turned back on, so I can decide which ones I don't want to recieve! Someone please help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom