Dyron Lenses For G9/Patima Housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SFLDiver3445

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi,

I currently use a Canon G9 in a Patima Housing. If I were to remove my short port and apply your DY.PATWA15 lens, what would be the approximate resulting field of vision?

Also, do you have any examples of pictures taken with the G9/Patima Housing using both your DY.PATWA15 & DY.PATWA180? I'm especially interested in seeing pictures taken with the DY.PATWA180 lens while zoomed in.

Thanks,

Adrian

This looks exciting. I liked that interview you did with Sim Chee Ghee in the UWP magazine. I have a question. I have a G9 in an Ikelite housing. If I were to use your wide angle lens or the PATWA 180, do I have to change to the flat port?

Hello Arun

Thank you for the feedback about interview with Sim !
For your Ikelite G9 housing you don't need PATWA180 but DY.WA180, and you don't have to change the flat port but to remove it, remenber with DYROn fish eyes you have no water beetwen camera and lens !

Good dives with DYRON products.

Back
Top Bottom