DVT DIN Adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eliminator

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Going tech and considering using my oceanic regs. I'd really like to have my regs with DIN-DVT.

Is Oceanic still working on this? When are they going to be ready?

thanx

Yep they're still working on it.
But why,as you go tech,do you want DVT :confused:
We had one in our :confused:tech training class and I was not that impressed.

I agree, just get the regular DIN conversion kit. You'll be cleaning your regs often enough (especially if they are high O2 deco regs) that you shouldn't need to worry about it too much. Just take good care of your gear and you'll be fine. Just curious, what regs do you have?

Tech or not, there are some of us who would like the DIN-DVT combination.

I encourage Oceanic to offer it. I'd like a Delta-4/FDX-10 with DIN-DVT.

g

g2:
Tech or not, there are some of us who would like the DIN-DVT combination.

I encourage Oceanic to offer it. I'd like a Delta-4/FDX-10 with DIN-DVT.

g
I will second that. I am a newborn hogarthian convert and i'd like my FDX10 converted to DIN. DVT or not doesn't really matter. I've been told that there is one kit available but it will not support the DVT function.
Could someone confirm? What's the price on the part like that?

Thanks!

Our shop carries the Oceanic line. We tried to order the DVT with DIN connection a couple of months ago and it was still not available.

I will second that. I am a newborn hogarthian convert and i'd like my FDX10 converted to DIN. DVT or not doesn't really matter. I've been told that there is one kit available but it will not support the DVT function.
Could someone confirm? What's the price on the part like that?

Thanks!
This guy?
Oceanic Din Conversion Kit for 1999 Year regulators & Later from LeisurePro.com

$75

Though I'd go through a dealer, that should give you a rough idea of price and what it looks like.

Our shop carries the Oceanic line. We tried to order the DVT with DIN connection a couple of months ago and it was still not available.

Yes it's available in DIN
NO not with DVT.as far as they have it it does not work as they want.
So just get the DIN without DVT.
Din users seem to be more carefull with their reg than some yoke users.
And NO I'm not against yoke or their users.I still have some yoke sets.
Fact seems to be that Din users did a little bit more thinking when they bought their reg.

Anyone that has used Oceanic for any lenght of time would know there's slow, slower, the slowest and then Oceanic. Sooner are lat..... what am I saying? Some day it will be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom