Suggestion DVR Diving!! (TV shows that feature diving)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
dldiver

dldiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i know i can't possibly be the only person who has figured out how to search my DVR (or Tivo) by subject for "scuba", "divers", "ocean", etc. And do it on a daily basis.

I've searched SB for TV shows that regularly feature diving, but have yet to find a regular thread. I thought this may be a good suggestion for a new forum....or maybe a sticky thread in an already existing forum.

I'd love to share what I find on my DVR with others make sure I don't miss good shows that feature diving be it on destinations, diver stories, SBers on TV or even dive training.

there are several shows that i know are out there now:
  • "The Sinking of an Aircraft Carrier" on Discovery shows the prep and sinking of the Mighty "O"
  • "Enduring Extremes" on fitTV
  • "Mysteries of the Deep" on National Geographic
  • "Thunderball" 007 movie
  • and even my favorite "Into the Blue" on Showtime:D
the recent thread regarding the Primetime special and the oriskany special showing again on natgeo are what made me decide to finally make the suggestion:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=182832

of course I'd rather be making my own diving show, but when i'm stuck on my surface interval, at least i can be 'diving' in my living room! :)
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom