Dutch springs this sunday 11/5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for the reply, i sent a PM to your wreck valley account, hopefully sunday will be a good day, last time i was there(0ct 1st) the vis was like 15 -20 ft.

I'll see if I can get up there too, been to busy in Fl and the caribbean lately. Kinda miss the cold, no vis waters. :)

You all diving Dry? What do you do during the Surface interval to keep Warm?

I was going to go Sunday but it is pretty far and expensive for only one dive. I am still diving wet.

Did you guys dive wet? I went one time wet in the summer and never, ever, ever again! Its bad enough being in the quarry, but being cold in the quarry would be just silly!

NJ is still in the 60's!

Yep, I did. Air temp was chilly, like about 32 degrees when we suited up. Water was a pleasant 55 degrees. It's still a rush with the cold water going down your neck, but we did a 65 minute dive and I was fine.

The SI was cold. I dumped my gear, went up to the picnic table by my RV, stripped down to my wet swimming suit, and forgot my keys down at the picnic table! BRRRRR! I had to schlepp down wet and back up, get in the RV, dry off, get dry clothes on and I was fine again. However, I didn't make a second dive....

Back
Top Bottom