Dutch Springs, PA (pic)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mayor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Not my first time at Dutch but the first time out this year. Water was a little cold (50,60) and viz was the worst I have seen. It should clear/warm up soon . Any day diving is a good day. My camera is just a point and shoot so I hope you enjoy the shots. :D
jamiehellcat.jpg

stevehellcat.jpg

scotthellcat.jpg

stevehi.jpg

scottok.jpg

jamiebus.jpg

group2.jpg

scottfish.jpg

stevediverite.jpg

Thanks,
I did see something strange there. Looked like a cool little custom scooter. Got a few shots of it. He buzzed us a few times and it all most started to to piss a few of the group off. Anyway never got to see it again as the guy had two 100's on and a scooter. I guess he could get some bottom time with that rig. :D

uwfo1.jpg

UWFO.jpg

Just another lazy day at dutch springs. Found a few items that I have never seen before but with the scooter you can cover ground fast.

Lot's of looks but no posts???? Any one else dive DS?

weddutchrun3.jpg

jamiescoot4.jpg

jamieunmarkedvan1.jpg

unmarkedcar.jpg

unmarkedvan.jpg

mayordeeprun.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of us Lake Effect Divers will be there next weekend.

I will be there this weekend on the student side doing specialties for Lehigh Valley DC

Another great dive at Dutch. :D
I will be back on Friday for a few more dives!!!
suejamie.jpg

jamiebuswide.jpg

suehelloutside.jpg

mayorhellpose.jpg

suehellcat.jpg

bladerepairhell.jpg

gotfish.jpg

Not for nothing - what kind of camera are you using? I assume no flash?

But generally speaking you have a good eye...nice composition on some of these pics. I am no professional, but fancy myself as a solid amateur and I can appreciate a good angle.

Thanks for the kind words. I just started shooting underwater and picked up a cheep point and shoot. I do have a sea life flash but I find it to blow out the shots due to the stuff in the water. Moved the flash as far out as I can but still have it at a very low setting. Might try and extend the base of the flash when I have some time.
DSC01331.jpg

DSC01486.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

DSC01448.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

I found a few shots of the rig.
fullshot.jpg

openhouse.jpg