Dutch Springs Mondays!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone,

So basically I'm trying to get a group or just a buddy to go to dutch springs on Mondays. I work in retail and Monday is my day off, plus its discount day at dutch springs so it all works out. Unfortunately my normal buddy has to work and even if he gets off a group would be fun. I live right outside of DC, in Maryland. Getting a group would also make it cheaper gas wise since it is a 3 hour drive, but still a doable day trip. If anyone lives in the area and wants to carpool or already has a group or any other ideas feel free to let me know.

PS the discount doesn't start until june 9th. IDK when they open for normal business.

Thanks everyone

their rate page always confused me. the discount monday is listed under general admission, which is separate from their scuba rate. their scuba rate is $37 every day. does this mean you have to pay both general and scuba rates?

Scuba rate includes admission. General admission rate does not include diving.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy a season pass... Huge discount if you dive Dutch 8 or more times a season

Dan-O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

I frequently go out to Dutch on Mondays in the warmer months. No crowds - it's wonderful! I generally dive solo on these days, but if you ever need a buddy, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm coming from the other direction, so carpooling won't work for me, but I could meet you there. Also, I dive wet so I tend to keep my profiles a little more shallow, but I can be flexible.

+1 for buying a season pass.

Hello.Dennisc: I'm a retired airplane mechanic, AOW and, EAN; Mondays works for me. Mike F.

---------- Post added May 18th, 2014 at 09:25 AM ----------

Hello,Diver Girl: I thought the management didn't allow solos? Mike F.

Twoblues, with SDI solo card (and they make you rent a transmitter), you can.

DG1972: Ahh! I do recall reading about the locator.

---------- Post added May 18th, 2014 at 09:54 AM ----------

DG1972:I wanted to accomplish a solo certification because a dive buddy is not always easy to find,but couldn't prove the 100 dive requirement for PADI at Jupiter Dive.last month. Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom