Dutch Springs, buddies wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midas6t6

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll should be at Dutch every Saturday, weather permitting, thru Labor Day. Looking for dive buddies. My regular buddies may be there as well. NAUI Master diver, 400+ dives.

Greetings!

My daughter is doing her ow checkouts at Dutch on August 1st and 2nd. My other daughter & I were planning on diving the peninsula the same days, but with pools having re-opened she's now scheduled to work the entire weekend.

Obviously it's gonna be torture to either trek up/back both days, or to "sit and watch" without getting in! I'd love to buddy up or hop in with a group if you can handle a relative newbie tagging along (NAUI ow, ~20 dives)! There are some skills I'm looking to work on, but have no specific agenda for areas or POIs, so I'd like to think I'd be a low-maintenance add-on lol!

I'd be coming up from Warminster, and though we haven't gotten a firm schedule for her checkouts, I'm presuming from experience that we'll be there pretty early. Please PM for contact info if you're open to meeting up one or both days!

Cheers,

Kirk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom