Dutch Springs 10/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterlover

Contributor
Reaction score
For all those folks who are blown out tomorrow. Dutch Springs has good viz30-50 ft water temp is 67 on the platforms. It's a Dive We'll be there around 9:30...See ya there!!!
Ken

Hi Ken

Which side are you going to be on? I may be able to head that way. I was blown out today and decided to go down to the boat show in Annapolis.

Ty

Hi Ty,

We were thinking of going to the peninsula side to check out the car and then the trolley. We are also planning on practicing skills.
We'll be in a white Dodge van -- and no, we don't carry sniper rifles.

Hope to see you there.

Ken

The temp at Dutch is still in the 67 range? Good deal. I was hoping to hit it this weekend (10/19) if my buddy is game.

67 degrees is toasty in the quarry! I'll be up there Oct 26 & 27. Anyone else have plans there?

I have been banished to the hole in the ground again this weekend. Hopefully I will get to go elsewhere the 26 & 27, If not I'll be there then too:)
Ken

My regular buddy is too wrapped up this weekend to make it to Dutch. Mission cancelled. Tried an alternate, and he'll out of town also.

Anyone heading up there this weekend (10/19) and need a buddy or a competent third?

I live about an hour from the quarry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom