Dui zip drygloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opie712

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wanting to buy a set of dui dry gloves in size large prefer the orangeax dexterity one but the blue will work. Xl would work also just be a little big

I have a pair of DUI "large" crushed neoprene Zip gloves if you are interested...

Hey thanks for the offer but not have seen any I would imagine they will be way overkill. How do they compare to the blue gloves or the max dexterity?

Soonerwink how does tge dexterity compare to the blue ones? I'm interested but I've not got a price yet

I think the dexterity is a little better with the blue ones underwater but on the surface neither is very good. On my old suit I didn't have zip seals and used the si tech system. I liked it because I didn't have to put the blue gloves on until last.

dove my DUI zip seal orange gloves Monday and it was great. I watched the video on Youtube and it really helped. Temp was 48.4F and my hands never got cold. Kitting up was no problem, OK just a little with the computers straps, but all else went well. OBTW, that was 48.4F while on scooter. If you think that you get cold, then try it while on a scooter for 45 mins. Max depth was 93.8 FFW.

I have the blue ones in medium that come with my suit but they are to tight for liners and below 65ºf my hands get cold. I had the si tech on my last suit which I liked putting gloves on last but with the zip seals its not that big of a hassle. I guess I'm gonna hold out for a size lg max Dexterity ones

I still have the DUI Zip crushed neoprene gloves if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom