Closed DUI Zip Dry Gloves, Apeks Dry Suit Dump Valve

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi

Selling here all kinds of good stuff. Its all located in SoCal (Long Beach / Huntington Beach) – and unless specifically indicated on the individual item, shipping is the buyer’s responsibility. Or we can meet anywhere from LB to HB for a hand off.

All photos are of the actual items for sale – I never use harvested images.

PayPal is okay.

Please PM me with questions, or send them to mo2vation27@yahoo.com and I’ll reply as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Apeks Drysuit Dump Valve – NEW. This has never been installed. Selling here for $40 delivered priority to your door.
Apeks%2BDump%2BValve.jpg

DUI Zip Gloves. Size Medium. I have 5 available here. I have not tested these gloves for water-tightness. I have tested them on my zip rings… they all fit perfectly. I am confident one or more of them have pin holes in the fingers. Selling the lot of 5 here for only $75 landed. Some UV6000 or Aquaseal, a bucket and some time and you’ll have 5 dry gloves.
DUI%2BZip%2BGloves.jpg

Price drop on DUI Zip Gloves: Now $50, landed to you!

Thanks

- Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom