Dui tls350 (xl - xxl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin83

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have lost a bit of weight, so have replaced my drysuit with a smaller size version of the same, and it needs a good home. It is in great condition all over, and absolutely dry.

It's a DUI TLS350 Signature, custom sized, but between stock XLT and XXL. Fit me perfectly at 6'1", 220lb, with plenty of space to spare. Original measurements below.

Built 2011. Bright orange over black. I bought it second hand (but only 6 dives old) last year, and have done about 10 more. Perfect condition. Zip perfectly maintained, slides great and appears brand new.

Has neoprene socks and rockboots (included) and Apeks-style inflator and low-profile shoulder dump. Includes LP-inflator hose. Has zip seal rings for neck and wrists, but will need new seals (available online).

Happy to freight anywhere. Should be about $40 within Australia, or about $80 to the US.

I'm told it was originally made to fit: (with hi-loft undersuit, or a bit of room to spare)
Height - 6'2"
weight - 220-225 lbs
Chest - 44-46
in-seam - 34
neck - 17.5
sleeve length - 35
waist 36-38

Perfect coming into the cooler months! Go on, spoil yourself, you're worth it.
RRP around AUD$3000/USD$2500.

IMG_0159.jpg IMG_0157.jpg IMG_0168.jpg IMG_0172.jpg

Asking AUD$1500, which is about USD$1200. :)

Dave.

It has soft neoprene socks, plus US12 rockboots.If the boots are the wrong size you can wear neoprene booties, or Chuck Taylor's, or pickup a set for about a hundred bucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom