DUI TLS350 Explorer - still exists?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nunomix

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Fellow divers,

This post follows my previous one regarding the choice of a drysuit. My choice is taken with regard to the suit to take. And that will be the DUI TLS350. Thanks a lot to all of you. You guys are GREAT! Such a big help!

Another thing I already decided is that I will definetly not take the Apex low profile dump valve. I would try to have installed from the begining the Sitek low profile valve which I only heard good things about it.

My question now is with regard to the existence of a model named "Explorer". Specifically I was told there is a model called TLS350 Explorer edition, which already brings a lot of protection pads (cordura), as well as two pockets. I saw one but it still had the high profile valve (which I understand was the one used in previous versions), the zip going from the top to the bottom and did not have rockboot system. I could not find this model specification in DUI website.

Does anyone if this is just an old model that does not exist anymore or if it still exists? If it still exists, do you know if the model now brings the rockboots?

Thanks once more in advance.

it's a mdoel made for the European market. If you call up DUI, they can approximate the Explorer with the purchase of a Signature TLS350.

nunomix:
Fellow divers,

This post follows my previous one regarding the choice of a drysuit. My choice is taken with regard to the suit to take. And that will be the DUI TLS350. Thanks a lot to all of you. You guys are GREAT! Such a big help!

Another thing I already decided is that I will definetly not take the Apex low profile dump valve. I would try to have installed from the begining the Sitek low profile valve which I only heard good things about it.

My question now is with regard to the existence of a model named "Explorer". Specifically I was told there is a model called TLS350 Explorer edition, which already brings a lot of protection pads (cordura), as well as two pockets. I saw one but it still had the high profile valve (which I understand was the one used in previous versions), the zip going from the top to the bottom and did not have rockboot system. I could not find this model specification in DUI website.

Does anyone if this is just an old model that does not exist anymore or if it still exists? If it still exists, do you know if the model now brings the rockboots?

Thanks once more in advance.

Try this thread.
http://thedecostop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13929&highlight=explorer+cordura

Thanks guys. I am actually going to order this explorer custom fit. I live in Europe, so I can get this one.

It comes with the old zipper (closes from the top to the bottom) and the old dump valve (high profile). Still trying to get the sitek but the deals does not seem to want to get it. Everyone said it is even better.

Sure, the dealer I talked with was Tauch und Reisewelt Mönchengladbach (Germany).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom