For Sale DUI TLS qz dry suit loaded dir suit w/undergarment 1200.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joshua Woods

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
size XL I just sent it in about 20 dives ago to dui for new turbo soles and zipper and latex neck seal. size large turbo soles new. new ti zip plastic zipper. standard latex neck seal. zip seals at wrist I will include a set of used zip seals in good condition. high profile exhaust valve. two halcyon Velcro explorer pockets in excellent condition. brand new halcyon pee valve I never used it! knee pads and clover leaf crotch pad. suit was pressure tested at dui and it has never leaked on me. I will include a gray polartec 300 powerstretch 1 piece jumpsuit. wrist and neck seals have been trimmed but I had them tight on me chances are if you wear a XL they will fit you to! please let me know if you have any questions thanks email or call or text! I have pictures on my phone I can text you. suit is black with blue piping.
bluesguitarfire@yahoo.com
619-823-8364
1200.00 obo shipping included

Back
Top Bottom