DUI TLS 350 Signature Series (NEW)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am selling my DUI TLS 350 Signature Series Drysuit and thought I would put it on here before Ebay. I bought this in July 2008 from DUI via Diver's Supply in Atlanta. It is almost fully loaded (minus zip seals). Latex neck and wrists. Kevlar knee and butt pads. Pee valve. No turbo soles....rock boot option. It's red and black. When I was sized, I was (and still am) 5'10" and weighed about 165 lbs.

I paid over $3,000.00 for this drysuit. It has never touched water. In fact, the only time I put it on was when it arrived at the Diver's Supply store in Atlanta. So, although I bought it in July 2008, it's brand new. Other than trying it on in the store, it has been stored away in my bedroom closet.

I'm trying to sell this drysuit because I'm transitioning from the practice of law to photography as a full-time profession and need some pretty expensive lighting.

$2,400.00 plus $20.00 shipping and handling or best offer. I'll even include a BRAND NEW Santi Light 40 Jumpsuit with the tags still on it. The size is Medium and it fits perfectly. I forget the exact price, but I know I paid over $200 for it.

I prefer payment via Paypal. If anyone is interested, I'll be more than happy to upload some pics.

Bump...

I've listed this on eBay with a lot of pictures if anyone is interested. Valpolaw03 is my screen name.

Back
Top Bottom