DUI rock boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a size 11 pair of DUI rock boots for sale. I bought a used suit from someone here on SB. The gear is in AMAZING condtion, but the boots are too small. Here's a link to the original posting:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...-dui-flx-50-50-signature-series-dry-suit.html

first $50 gets 'em!:eyebrow:

Cliff

You lucky duck. I just saw that listing last night for the first time, sent a PM as I was ready to buy and was told that it was already sold. I'm very jealous right now. What did you end up giving for it?

I will take the rock boots though, if they're the right size. I haven't tried a pair on yet so I'm not sure if they are the right size for me. I wear a size 10 mens tennis shoes. Do you think they would fit?

Tim

I will take the rock boots though, if they're the right size. I haven't tried a pair on yet so I'm not sure if they are the right size for me. I wear a size 10 mens tennis shoes. Do you think they would fit?

Forgive me if I'm butting in, but a Rockboot one size oversized is generally a good fit when wearing moderately thick foot insulation. I wear size 10 shoes and my size 11 Rockboots fit well over two pairs of moderately thick Merino wool socks or one pair of Weezle socks. If I wear all three for winter diving, I wear size 12 Rockboots.

I consider a good fit to be one that's just barely snug, but doesn't create constriction or pressure points.

HTH. :)

Dave C

The boots i bought to replace these are size 12. With the rather thick insulating socks, the size 12 boots fit nice and snug. I just took this suit out for a weekend of diving and everything functioned beautifully!

tsortor, i gave him what he was asking, $1100. Once I tried everything on, I couldn't risk not getting it if he didn't want to come down $100. The LDS who serviced it said all the parts were in perfect working condition. :banana:

The boots are still available!

The boots i bought to replace these are size 12. With the rather thick insulating socks, the size 12 boots fit nice and snug. I just took this suit out for a weekend of diving and everything functioned beautifully!

tsortor, i gave him what he was asking, $1100. Once I tried everything on, I couldn't risk not getting it if he didn't want to come down $100. The LDS who serviced it said all the parts were in perfect working condition. :banana:

The boots are still available!

theyre still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom